Tel: (010) 63299044
Report email: jjjc @ weigroups.com
Mailing address: building 23, area 18, No. 188, headquarters base, South Fourth Ring Road West, Fengtai District, Beijing
Discipline inspection and Supervision Office of mining and Metallurgy Technology Group Co., Ltd. (postcode: 100160)
Notice on complaint reporting of discipline inspection and supervision
1、 Acceptance scope of disciplinary inspection and supervision complaint reporting:
1. To report and accuse Party organizations, Party members and supervision objects of violating party discipline and government discipline within the group system.
2. The party organizations, Party members and supervision objects that should be accepted by the discipline inspection and supervision organ of the group in accordance with the law are not satisfied with the party's and government's disciplinary sanctions and other handling complaints.
3. Criticism and suggestions on the construction of party conduct and clean government and anti-corruption work.
4. Complaints that have been or should be settled through litigation, arbitration or administrative reconsideration shall not be accepted.
2、 Requirements for whistleblowers
According to the relevant regulations, the informant, the accuser and the petitioner must be responsible for the truth of the facts reported, charged or appealed in the activities of reporting, accusing and appealing. In the course of investigation and inquiry, the information and evidence shall be provided truthfully. If there is any framed or forged certificate, it will be seriously dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions. If a crime is constituted, it shall be transferred to the judicial organ for handling according to law.
3、 Notes on reporting materials
Please indicate the ID and address of the informer, and contact the informant as far as possible.
2. Indicate the name, gender and the name of the unit to which the informant belongs.
3. The informant shall inform the discipline inspection and supervision organ of the specific circumstances and evidence of the reported person's violation of the law and discipline as far as possible, such as the time and place of the occurrence of the violation, the relevant units and insiders involved, the identity, unit and contact telephone number of the informant, relevant documentary evidence and material evidence, etc. The letter of report should be smooth in text and clear in content. It is forbidden to put on a hat without actual content.