In order to build our institute into a large scientific and technological enterprise group with international brands and a technology development base of the state and industry, further improve the core competitiveness of our hospital in the future market competition, speed up the construction of talent team, and do a good job in talent introduction and talent reserve, the following policies should be adopted:
1. Open the door and welcome high-quality talents from home and abroad to our hospital for entrepreneurship and development.
2. Our hospital is responsible for providing endowment insurance, medical insurance and work-related injury insurance in accordance with national policies.
3. In terms of housing, the housing subsidies will be issued to the hospital according to different levels.
4. After the college graduates are employed, the registered permanent residence in Beijing can be solved; the transferred professional and technical backbones can be transferred with their families and children.
5. In order to encourage the research institutes and engineering design institutes to increase the employment of fresh university graduates, the Institute will provide two-year financial subsidies. The subsidy measures are as follows: the annual subsidy of 20000 yuan for each doctoral student, 15000 yuan for Master student and 10000 yuan for undergraduate student.
6. On the basis of the original wage standard of the probation period, each unit can appropriately increase the salary of the newly recruited graduates according to the market demand of the professionals and the assessment of the graduates' ability. After the probation period is over, the salary of the corresponding position grade and the additional salary shall be determined according to the reform method of the labor resources distribution system The performance salary is determined according to the assessment. The personnel department shall increase the total wage of the unit according to the actual wage amount.
7. For the newly transferred professional and technical backbones, the personnel department of the hospital shall determine the post grade salary and additional salary according to their professional titles and qualifications. Each unit shall determine the post performance salary independently, and the personnel department shall increase the total salary of the unit according to the actual wage amount.
8. For those who have outstanding achievements in their work, they can be promoted to professional and technical posts.
9. After employment, those with outstanding achievements in work will be recommended to study for in-service doctor's degree and master's degree and participate in relevant training.